16 Sept 2013

SoT Warhammer Fantasy Escalation 2013

My Khorne army

Get myself motivated on collecting and painting new army I decided to join the Warhammer Fantasy Escalation 2013 that guys from Wargaming for fun announced.


I'm one month behind as I started on September. As I'm getting back to the hobby after 2 years I decided to pick up other army then my old dwarfs.

As I like close combat and hitting hard I decided to go with Warriors of Chaos and Khorne based army. First buy of £50 was a Warrior of Chaos box and all the paints and additional stuff to set up my working space.

After good chat in which direction to go with my army I'm looking to collect:

  • 15 WoC with shields.
  • 15 - 18 WoC with additional heand wapon.
  • 10-20 Maruders
  • 10 Chaos Knights
  • Chimera
  • Chariot
  • 3-6 Skullcrushers

It is a first decision and I know that some more stuff like BSB and Lord and Hero figures will join my army.

No comments:

Post a Comment