15 Jan 2014

I need a case for my figures

I need a a case for my figures

Time is going and going and my army's are growing.

Finally I want to do some playing and need to buy my a case to transport my miniatures.


The choice is big: Battle Foam, KR Multicase, GW miniature cases.

I did a small research and view some you tube reviews and I already decide that I will not buy GW case as comparing to other it is overpriced and as people  mentioning not good foam quality.

Battle Foam has good reviews and big variety of cases and foams but the pricing is also quite big comparing to KR Multicases.

I think that I will go with the last company buying the card case and foams for start. If everything will be ok I will buy another case for my Dwarf Army and Lotr of the Rings High Elfes Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment