13 Oct 2013

October - Makk Warhammer Fantasy Escalation 2013

My Khorne army

Finally I have Internet connected to my flat !!! And I can make a updated.

After one and half month of my Warhammer Fantasy Escalation 2013 I'm hot on the work with my WoC army.

First pack of 12 WoC its almost ready to go. Only the bases are not finished I glue the sand but still have to paint it, add static grass and remove the pin in foot that I used for marking position on the base.

One thing that I'm not so happy are the horns but I'm getting back on the track of improving my painting so hope next figures will have better looking horns.

I started also work on the second unit of WoC with additional hand weapon. Seven of them are ready but only one have a base with sand.

This month I bought the first box of Skullcrushers and probably like everyone when you have a new toy you want to play with it. I spend some time with the first Juggernaught giving him base coat colours, wash and first highlight to the armour.

So after two months it looks like this:

August - 50 - spend on first box of WoC and all the stuff to get my back to painting.

September - (actual start) 35 / 20 - spend on second box of WoC

October - 35 / 35 - spend on Skullcrushers.

And finally some pics - the highlights came out on the photos a little bit pink and I have to find a better place to take pictures.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment