9 Sept 2014

Slowly working on my Black Templars army

Last week and weekend where not productive in terms of my hobby. I worked on magnetising Predator Tank but it was really slowly. After reading some reviews about the new BT I have to change few things in my army.

First is a drop of Sword Brethren - well I can live with that especially if I can use Vanguard Veterans and still just call them Sword Brethren. But the metal miniatures? I love them and I don’t want to dump them aside.

The solution is that right now Crusader Squad can have a Sword Brother to lead them and I will use that option all the time. This way I have place to put Sword Brethren miniatures into game.

Unfortunately just one have a Power weapon and I need 3 with Power Swords as probably I will have 3 Crusader Squads and two with Power axe - just if I would like to use different weapon.

Quick solution - I just cut the hand with Chainswords (later will use them somewhere else) and added bits from my BT box.

Overall very not productive last 7 days and probably upcoming week will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment