21 Feb 2017

First MDF building for Cities of Death board

Warhammer Cities of Death
On one of the Salute shows I both a set of MDF buildings from company Wargames Tournaments Terrain. Unfortunately plain MDF skeletons are quite boring so I decided to give them additional touch to make them more interesting.



All buildings where the same hight so I diced to chop off one floor so all of them don't look the same. Additionally I added a base.

Warhammer Cities of Death

From a thin cork sheet I created a floor in one part of the building and from old train ticket second. Here and there I added bits and pieces from plastic sheet. Additionally from thin cardboard I created pavement around the construction.

mdf terrain

Lastly I used filler to create some texture and mix of stones for rubble.

mdf terrain

mdf terrain

Warhammer Cities of Death

It was my first MDF building so I tried different materials and techniques to see how fast I can achieve satisfying result.

No comments:

Post a Comment