5 Aug 2018

Terrain showcase & tutorial - Winter rubble

Wargame scenery winter rubble
After building a lot of MDF buildings for my Winter Ruined City I was left with ton of wood leftovers. It was a shame to throw them away and I decided to build something from them.


Due to different shapes decision was to cut the leftovers into smaller pieces and glue them together to make piles of rubble.

After gluing everything with hot glue I added filler to fill bigger holes.


Then I mixed sand, stones, black paint and PVA and spread the mixture in random places on the wood.

Wargame scenery winter rubble
I used the same painting technique as with the buildings with more heavy Surf drybrush and finally added some static snow.

Wargame scenery winter rubble

Wargame scenery winter rubble

Wargame scenery winter rubble

Wargame scenery winter rubble

No comments:

Post a Comment