17 Mar 2019

Black Templars kitbash primaris space marines from warhammer conquest magazine

black templars kitbash

With the release of Warhammer Conquest magazine months ago I both few of the nr 1 issue with primaris space marines and primaris rivers with porpoise of making them into kill teams.


First kitbash I did for my Deathwatch kill team. Today in more details I will show how I upgraded the easy to build minis for Black Templar kill team.

Hooded and long hair heads are coming from Spellcrow:


black templars primaris space marines

Tabard as well as heads is from Spellcrow

black templars primaris space marines

Power Sword and Chainsword are standard from Black Templar upgrade kit.

black templars conversion

Both banners are coming from the Black Templar upgrade kit.

black templars conversion

I added here and there some purity seals to finish the work.

space marines kitbash

Small changes to the easy fit space marines but I think they will give a lot of character to the minis and made them stand out on the battlefield.

space marines kitbash

black templars kitbash

No comments:

Post a Comment