21 Nov 2013

November - Makk Warhammer Fantasy Escalation 2013

My Khorne army

November escalation update a bit late as I still don’t have all that I want to buy this month.


First I bought a Chaos Chariot and will assemble it with two mounts to fit as my Core choose in army. One picture of my work on the figure here. More to come as I already finished the wagon but still mounts, Charioteer and Warrior to do.

I have still £35 pounds left from previous months and can’t decide what to buy next.

I’m thinking Chaos Knights or Chimera. Well i will have both in some period of time but hard decision. I would loved to paint the Chimera model but the Knights will give me more bits and maybe I can finally start some conversion that I want to do to my Chaos Sorcerer making him my Infantry BSB.

No comments:

Post a Comment