18 Mar 2014

Space Marines? Probably yes

I could not stop. I was thinking of doing a Lord of the Rings - High Elf Army but well after all I fancy more going back to 40k.


My Black Templar's are already with me in UK but looking at the painting that I did 4 years ago! Oh my good. Everything needs cleaning and painting from begging.

But before I do once again my BT army I decided to build small SM force like 1000-1200 points. It has to be a fast painting and it has to be fluffy.

My BT are fluff enough but I did some research, watched few games played and I decided to go with Blood Angels as a Codex and Blood Ravens as painting schema for my army.

I simply love the first and second DoW intro.

Like with Templar's I like close combat armies and additionally BA can have Assault Marines as core choice and that was it additionally Furioso Dreadnought.

Now I need to find the optional army list and painting schema as I saw people recommend different painting for Blood Ravens. There is one more advantage with the Blood Ravens when I get bored with playing them as BA army I can easy switch to play them just using the plain SM Codex - but of course I will have to buy more miniatures. But most of the Tanks will be reusable and if I magnetize some of the units backpacks I can used them as regular units.

No comments:

Post a Comment