6 Apr 2014

Terrain Weekender - Intro

I'm slowly joining my local community in GW store - still a lot to learn in WFB and hope for many games with my WoC soon. It came out that Charlie the store manager is preparing new gaming table - desert themed and I said that I can help with some work.

This post is introduction to the “Terrain Weekender” series where I will post photos and description on how I painted some of the GW terrain elements.

It is great fun for me because - I don't have any spare money to buy all the GW terrain and I always wanted to do some painting on that stuff. Second it is great to see and play on fully painted tables.

Only issue is the time as I can visit the store only on weekends. But hope everything will go ok and I be able to do regular work.

I will start my work on ork barricades.

No comments:

Post a Comment