12 May 2014

Monthly Challenges - April Summary / May Challenge

April has finished and it is time to do some summary of my work. I must say it was a very productive month.

Last month challenge:

In April I hoped to finish the Chimera and do one of the three models:

  • Convert & paint Hero on horse
  • Convert & paint BSB on horse
  • Convert & paint Hero on Juggernaut

I manage to finish the Chimera and first challenge from three but I'm still working on the photos for the gallery. Just an example:

And I started working on my Hero on Juggernaut.

Additional I did some other work:

Help a friend of mine with painting his bears from Wrath of Ashardalon

In April I also "suddenly" both Daemon Prince miniature that I really enjoined painting. Right now only wings need to be finished.

As I'm still sorting photos and posts for my blog I will only mention that I'm helping with terrain painting for a desert game board. More update to come.

And last one from April unfortunately without photos. I started looking for a color scheme for my Blood Ravens army - mostly red that I will like. I painted 3 SM using different variations of red color and washes. Finally the match that I like is done using Army Painter Red Dragon paint and washes.

May Challenge

  • Finishing my daemon prince
  • Finishing the hero on Juggernaut
  • Start working on my first Chaos Spawn
  • Start working on my second Chaos Spawn

I'm quite confident with getting the daemon prince ready and the hero. I still wait for my roll maker to come as I need him to do some fancy horns and metal pipes that I use when converting Gore beast from Chariot box into my Chaos Spawn.

Right now I'm putting into aside BSB on horse - maybe I do another Skullcrusher as I still have two and five additional Chaos Knights.

No comments:

Post a Comment