14 Apr 2014

DnD miniatures - Wrath of Ashardalon - painting a polar bear.

A friend from work who is a big fan of board games ask me for help with painting his miniatures from the Wrath of Ashardalon. Also he wants to start painting miniatures and I helped him with getting into that.


First I decided that we go with bears as it was mostly dry brushing. So first mini - polar bear.

Basecote: Abaddon Black

Fur

  • Layer: Eshin Grey
  • Drybrush: Dawnstone
  • Drybrush: 50/50 Dawnstone + Skull White

Claws

  • Layer: Abaddon Black
  • Highlight: 50/50 Eshin Grey + Dawnstone

Muzzle

  • Drybrush: Skull White
  • Wash: Nuln Oil
  • Drybrush: Dawnstone

Teeth

  • Layer: Ushabti Bone
  • Wash: Seraphim Sepia

Bears on Adams game board.

2 comments:

  1. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. dice metal

    ReplyDelete