13 Apr 2014

Terrain weekender - Weekend 2 & 3

Unfortunately the idea of “TW" came after first painting that I did on the terrain pieces and I did not take any photos of the sand base that I painted - but I did it this way.

Basecote: Abaddon Black
  • Layer: Zandri Dust
  • Drybrush: Eldar Flesh
  • Drybrush: 2:1 Eldar Flesh / Ushabti Bone

After 3 steps the base was ready but I decided to mix Eldar Flesh & Ushabti Bone and do a very light drybrush here and there just to brighten up some areas.

Next weekend I started work on all the metal parts.

Walls

  • Layer: Warplock Bronz
  • Drybrush: Necron Compound
  • Wash: Nuln Oil

I did a very hard drybrush and a descent wash.

games workshop crater

Pipes

  • Layer: Leadblecher
  • Wash: Nuln Oil
  • Wash: Agrax Earthshade
  • For the last wash I use just a small amount of wash just to give here and there more oil feel.

    Waaaagh plate

    • Layer: Warplock Bronz
    • Wash: Bloodletter

    Final look after two weekends of work.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment